Cindy has been married for 29 years to her fantastic husband Terry and they have two children. Madison is a Sophomore at Oregon State University and Dalton is a Freshman at Newberg High School. In the early 1990’s, Cindy and her family moved from Idaho to the Pacific Northwest to start her Retail Management Career with The San Francisco Music Box Company. Her first store was at Northgate Mall in Seattle, Washington. She quickly advanced through the ranks and became a District Manager in 1995 and relocated to Oregon. Her district consisted of 15 stores in 6 states and 30 seasonal stores. In 2004, her career as a district manager ended as the company closed all its stores. Fortunately, Cindy and Terry owned a thriving landscaping business here in Newberg and she was able to transition into an Office Manager/Bookkeeper. She quickly realized that she missed the daily interaction with people and that is when she found the beauty of a Home Based Business! In 2012, she found her true passion with Wildtree!!!
What do you like most about what you do?
There are several things I LOVE about my Wildtree business!!!
- I LOVE helping people create simple, healthy and delicious meals for their families!!! I help people menu plan and meal plan through our Freezer Meal Workshops! Ten meals at one time in the freezer!!! Dinner Done!!!
- I LOVE that Wildtree is an All Natural, Certified Organic Company, with no MSG, GMOs or any preservatives! It sure makes grocery shopping a lot easier!
- I LOV E all the people I meet through my business!
- I LOVE being a part of a team!
- I LOVE the freedom of having my own business!! I can work around my families schedule but still make an awesome income!
- I LOVE how my kids are learning about small business and becoming an entrepreneur!
Why did you join WOW and what is the most rewarding or valuable aspect of being a WOW member?
I joined WOW because I wanted to meet other women who had similar interests and introduce them to the “Wildtree” way of life! To me the most valuable and rewarding part of being a WOW member is all the “Friends” I am making and learning about other businesswomen in the area.
Who could be an ideal potential client for you?
Anyone who Eats!!!
What do you like to do for fun?
I love going to the beach and spending time with my family. We like to explore new places and try new restaurants!
What are five things you cannot live without?
- Family – Including our 3 dogs!
- Meeting new and interesting people
- My favorite sweatshirt (My husband would like to burn it!) and a good book!
Where is your favorite place to vacation?
Anywhere with a beach and the sun!!! I love Hawaii, the Caribbean and Mexico!
Cindy Paskett, Team Leader
Wildtree All Natural Cooking/Baking Products